I’m sure you’ve experienced the feeling of going to the gym for the first time, trying a new gym, or returning to the gym after some time away.
One of my goals is to help you feel confident in your training.
If you’re struggling, try some of these tips.
1. Go during “off hours” when it’s not so busy.
2. Wear clothes that you feel confident in!
3. Grab a workout partner.
4. Make a badass playlist if you’re training solo.
5. Don’t park it on cardio equipment.
6. Have a plan… HELLO Warrior Program.
Ready to start your plan and make real sustainable progress towards your goals?
Contact me to snag your spot.
Coaching: Apply here!